Nice addition to the franchise. Premiere episode was great. This will definitely be a nice hold over until the new Terminator : Salvation movies start getting put out.
Anybody else watch?
Nice addition to the franchise. Premiere episode was great. This will definitely be a nice hold over until the new Terminator : Salvation movies start getting put out.
Anybody else watch?
The first five minutes sucked me in. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
pretty good show
Didn't get to see it. Didn't know about the new movies, though, any information on them?
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
i liked the show. i thought it was pretty intense the entire hour. i'll watch it again. i think it comes back on tonight if i'm not mistaken.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Yeah, I saw it in my gaming magazine. But I have to work. Chances they'll show it again?
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks